Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Damned weather.

My friend's flight got diverted from Atlanta to Montgomery after leaving Birmingham late because of weather. The damned thunderstorms were spotty and fast moving but they were in all the wrong places at all the wrong times. The result is she is still in Montgomery when she should be most of the way home Philly.

I feel really bad. She wouldn't be in this situation if she hadn't been visiting me. I know I didn't create the situation, but I still feel guilty for her being in a shit situation.

She missed her connecting flight but she got in contact with Delta and has another one. Unfortunately she won't be home until after midnight. I don't think either of us will be getting much sleep because I'll be worrying.

This really sucks.

2 comments:

bluntobject said...

Not your fault, but IMHO it speaks well of you that you're worrying regardless.

RobertM said...

Luckily it worked out well, if a day late.