Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Irreconcilable.

It is claimed that I owe a debt. I deny it. I just found out about it yesterday. And it's from two years ago. In order to protect my already damaged credit I was willing to enter into a payment plan. Unfortunately that was rejected, not because that option wasn't available, but because I couldn't make the first payment until July 2.

Kind of unreasonable if you ask me. I've taken action to send a letter of dispute of the debt, maybe get myself some breathing room but I've been getting a lot of threatening and harassing calls, and they've called my work as well. I find it odd that it's taken two years for someone to contact and when they do it's "the final day before a decision must be made."

Well, I can only respond to that in one way. Deal with me, or fuck off.

No comments: