Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sumbitch.

I have a headache from hell. I don't know what the hell has caused it, but I've had it all day. Maybe it's from depression, maybe from worrying, maybe from sleeping on the couch, maybe from lack of caffeine, maybe from wearing glasses with a three year old prescription, maybe, maybe, maybe...

All I know is that it hurts. So I'm going to have another Coke, eat a few aspirin, and try to just relax while watching Magnum, P.I.

Oh, called 21 electrical companies yesterday and had no luck. I filled out applications online for three companies: Lowe's (ugh), WalMart (double secret probation 'ugh'), and Satellites Unlimited. Maybe one will give me a call. My preference would be Satellites Unlimited, followed by Lowe's, followed by WalMart. Of course, those preferences are assuming I can't find a job doing residential electrical work that pays around what I'm making now.

No comments: