Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Holster.

I blogged a while back about buying a Fobus holster, then the trouble I had with that.

I'm still not happy with their customer service. They finally contacted me after I sent three or four separate messages. The holster had been back ordered, they say, and it was shipping out that day. It arrived today...two weeks later. So, if I buy anything else Fobus it will be through a dealer or retailer. I won't deal with them direct again.

That said, I really, really like my new holster. I like the way it rides on my belt, I like the paddle design, and I like the 'passive retention' system. I like that it matches my double mag holder (also from Fobus).



I tweaked the screw a bit to get the fit to my taste for my gun, but other than that I was wearing it withing in minutes of pulling it out of the packaging. I wore it all day comfortably, and I am sure I will be using it a lot.

Not bad for thirty bucks.

No comments: