Friday, March 26, 2010

Speaking of my car...

I got it back yesterday, and it is back to it's ugly old self. I'm glad to have my own car back and to not have to rely on my friend's charity anymore to get around.

My total costs, including those of the ineffectual repairs made by Big Ten Tires, came in at around $2,000. That's quite a bit when you are living damned near pay check to pay check due to the indiscretions of your past.

It's going to take a while for me to get back on track. I just ran out of contacts (and lost of one out of my last pair, damn it!) and my prescription is expired, so that is one thing I'll be doing without for a while. I have to get my bills paid up first. That should only take about two weeks. Then I have to get at least two new tires on my car. Actually, I'll probably get used tires. Maybe I can get some factory pull-offs.

So, I think, my car saga has come to an end. For the time being....

No comments: