Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday.

This week Tuesday is Monday for some people. Not me. I work for a living and we don't get that many holidays off. So today was Tuesday. The good news is that it is also the end of the pay period. Bad news? A stack of bills awaits my check on Thursday.

Work was okay, as far as work goes. Hopefully the rest of the week will be the same.

Met someone new today, sort of (lots of text messages). Possible FWB. We'll see how that goes.

I got my Magpul AFG today. Put on my rifle and realized first and foremost it will not work in conjuntion with my flashlight set-up. I'll need one of those pressure pad switches and cord if I want to be able to turn it on and off at will, otherwise it is on all the time or off all the time. More on that later.

Good luck to Scott Brown. The polls are closed and so far with with 36% of precints reporting in Brown is leading around 407,727 to Coakley's 365,672. Joe Kennedy has less than 8,000 votes.

No comments: