Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Got a sling.

No, not the kind you throw rocks with.

I've been on the look out for a single point sling for my M&P15 for a while. I actually bought one but had already purchased a (more expensive) sling attachment point that it would not work with. I ended up selling the sling on eBay for a loss. Oh, the joys of buying online.

Having a little extra money this week I decided to swing into the Birmingham areas newest gun shop, Hoover Tactical Firearms. I've been in there a few times and they have some really nice stuff. Anyway, I figure if you have the word 'tactical' in your store name then you must carry single point slings.

Sure enough, I was right. I walked out with this one from Condor. It was only $30, cheaper than the ones I was looking at online, and was exactly what I was looking for in a sling.

I also picked up a PMAG, cause you can never have enough of those things. As I was checking out I noticed they also sell Wilson Combat 1911 magazines, and they're cheaper than I can get them online as well. That place is fast becoming my favorite gun shop.

No comments: