Sunday, July 5, 2009

Invasion!

Fleas, or some other tiny, invisible biting insects have invaded my bed. They were not there last night, but suddenly tonight (or should I say early this morning!) they are.

About twenty minutes ago I stripped down and crawled into bed. I decided to read a little bit and was finding myself more and more distracted by the two or three mosquito bites I aquired Friday night while sitting outside.

Then I started to count my 'old' bug bites as I kept finding myself scratching away more and more and more until I was about to go nuts. And there were four...five...six...seveneightninetenelevenWHATTHEFUCKISGOINGON!!!!

So I got up and took a look in the mirror and my entire lower back is covered in small to large swells that are obviously nice, new, pink ITCHY insect bites of one sort or another. Didn't notice any squiters buzzing around my room so I assume it's fleas.

Where they came from or how they got into my bed with me I don't know, but I'm going to be spending the night on the couch.

And I can't find my gods' bedamned Cortizone 10....

No comments: