Saturday, April 28, 2007

Doing Better

I'm doing better, if not great.  I worked some things out with Cheryl, and we're back together with a newly defined relationship.  I don't know how this is going to work, but we'll see.  Most of our problems stemmed from some misunderstandings that we've taken care of, so we'll see.  That past week or so things have been okay, but time will tell.  Maybe I've made a mistake here in breaking one of my rules.  Six months isn't much time in the long run, but it took me a year and half to get to that six months.  Anyway, like I said, we'll see. 

Anyway, next month we are getting a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN for a weekend.  We'll be staying there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.  I've got an extra pay check next month, along with a quarterly bonus coming so it shouldn't hurt me in the finaces department.

By next Thursday I will be finished with the current semester at school.  I'll have the whole summer off.  I've got a lot of things to do, starting with deciding whether I'll renew my lease in August or move on.  That will depend on a lot of things, including what the contractors say about my/my grandfather's house.  I'm also going to apply at a couple of places and see if I can get out of WalMart.  That place is going to kill me.

I feel like I'm kind of in a transition place in life again, but I don't know where it's going.  I'm trying to stay positive and just go with the flow for a while, putting on the breaks when I need too.   

No comments: