Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wrist wrap

I finally rigged up a way to hang my punching bag outside my sliding glass doors on the small slab of concrete that is my backyard.  It's nice to finally have a place where I can hang it and use it.  But of course, there is a problem.  I've lost my wrist wrap.

See, the wrist wrap keeps your wrists braced for the punches so you don't hurt yourself.  But it also provides a little protection to your knuckles so you don't walk away bloody.  I took a few swings and already my knuckles on my right hand look a little beat up...cause they are.

I went to WalMart to buy wrist wrap, but of course they don't have any.  Any other time I've been in sporting goods the stuff has been everywhere.  Now all of a sudden it's no where to be found.  That's just plain annoying.  Well, at least I got something done today.

I also picked up my pay check today, which was nice.   I had overtime on it so it was bigger than usual.  The next one will be too.  I paid my rent and the few bills I had and now the money is almost all gone.  I also filled up my gas tank, so I won't have to worry about that for a while. 

I'm thinking that tomorrow I will go and see The DaVinci Code.  I've been looking forward to seeing the movie ever since I heard about it.  The whole controversy surrounding the movie is cracking me up.  I love would-be censors. 

In the meantime, I think I am going to go watch The Ringer so I can see Johnny Knoxville make a jackass out of himself.

3 comments:

all4eyez said...

please let us know what you think of THE RINGER
A friend I talked to today told me it sucked (lol)
He said it wasnt as funny as he thought it would be
But each its own...

rampage841512 said...

I don't have much to say about THE RINGER.  I was disappointed.  All in all, it could have been better.  It was not near as funny as I expected.  It didn't go near as far as it could, or should have.  This is Johnny Knoxville we're talking about, and I expect more.  It was far to mindful of political correctness, in my opinion.

autumnsavril said...

Kickass, I'm going to see The DaVinci Code today with Clint and a friend.  Looking forward to it, despite what I've heard the critics are saying.  Those people never know what they're talking about anyway.