Sunday, April 23, 2006

Mixed Signals

I don't understand women.  Never have, never will.  Every time I think I've got even one of them figured out I find out I'm wrong.  I realize this, but it's still frustrating as hell and it's really got me pissed off today.

I'm doing my best not to let things like this bother me, but I'm sorry.  One week she's interested, the next she seems to care less.  I don't know what I should or shouldn't do.  I can't figure it out.  I have no idea what so ever and it's pissing me off. 

I keep telling myself that it's probably just that she is busy as hell.  I can't say that doesn't make sense.  She works two jobs and goes to school.  But I've also got this little voice in the back of my head saying, "Yeah, that's just to convenient."  I don't know.  That's the frustrating part. 

Maybe I'm just an asshole.  

Why can't I be ignored by the ones I don't like, instead of the other way around? 

You know something?  I used to have a rule, "NO BLONDES."  I broke that one the first time with Stephanie.  Ha.  Broke it again this time.  Fuck me.

Maybe I am just an asshole.  Maybe I've been screwed over so much I'm expecting everyone to do it and that I'm worrying or being bothered when I shouldn't be.  At least I'm getting the frustration out on my own and not taking it out on her by being a dick. 

I don't know what I'm doing.  I don't know where I'm going.  Life sucks right now. 

 

3 comments:

all4eyez said...

All women are different , cant catergorize them
all together - at least I do not believe that
What one may do , you can NEVER guarentee
another will just follow along that same path.
Too ironic.

The 'one week shes interested , the next she couldnt care less' -
um , i think i wanna leave that alone but then you say she works 2 jobs and goes to school
Then , i think maybe you should just give her a call now and then and
maybe that will help you figure her out more

Do tell why you had the "no blondes" rule.
Whats wrong with blondes?
Were they STUPID before Stephanie?
To tell ya the truth , I really do not believe hair color makes
a damn bit of difference in womens personalities -
(oh buoy)

hhhhmmmm , so the girls you DONT like attend to you -
And the ones you DO like do not????
I think thats a common problem.
Ive heard that one way too much.
Weird , but common.

I hate to tell you this - but
I dont think you being an asshole is the problem.

Maybe you are always expecting the worst....
Try just loosening-up and not thinking about all that crap.
Maybe that will help.
???
Worth a try?

Dont feel bad , I dont know what im doing half the friggin time either
LOL
Man , am I cool!
LOL

rampage841512 said...

I didn't have a "No Blondes" rule because blondes were stupid, but because they always seemed to cause me the most trouble with little to no benefit.  In all honesty I'd have to say that both Stephanie and Stacy are smarter than me, and so are most of the other blondes I know.  And there is the fact that I am a blonde, as well, and I'm no dummy.  Maybe two blondes don't make a right?

all4eyez said...

hey now -
that is a good point -
maybe two blondes dont make a right.
I think I believe in that assumption.