Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm throwing in the towel...

I give up.  I'm not struggling anymore. 

I talked to Stacy Friday.  It was just basically a "How ya doin'?" conversation.  She said she'd been really busy all week and had finals this coming week.  She's having to retake the test she was studying for last week, blah, blah, blah.  I saw her Saturday morning when me and the guys went for breakfast.  When I left I asked her if she wanted to do something after she got off work.  She said, "Yeah, sleep."

That's that.  I've taken as much as I can take and I'm not going to take anymore.  I am through trying.  She's got my number so she can call me if/when her schedule eases up.  In the meantime I've got better things to do than worry about if she is going to want to do something sometime.  Life goes on.

Fucking pisses me off, disappoints me, and about a hundred other things.  But what ya gonna do?

2 comments:

jhileb said...

ahhh you give up too easily, or maybe not quick enough???  i have always enjoyed the relationship game, just not when i'm in involved.  

the relationship game is great....you never know the rules, and if you ever figure them out they change.......what works one time doesn't another.....no matter how hard you try you still lose.....if you stop trying and throw up your hands you win, although by then your past wanting to win......how can one not enjoy that?!?!:)

j.h.

all4eyez said...

hey -
im with you -
no use in wasting time , unless of course you want to
In this case - doesnt sound like you enjoy waiting
Shit!
i dont blame ya

Carry on...