Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm Starved for Attention

I need something to do, so after I eat dinner I think I am going to see Lucky Number Slevin.  I don't really want to go alone, but the last three times I've tried to go to a movie with another person they've canceled on me, etc. 

Tomorrow I'm going to to the paper work to finally get all of my debt consolidated.  That'll be nice.  At least I'll have it done, finally.  I won't have to worry about my medical bills forcing me to go rob a bank.

I also called to see how many miles I'd earned with my Visa United Mileage Plus card.  It's well over 4,000.  Guess what else I found out.  I have to have 25,000 before I can redeem them.  Lovely.  The circumference of the fucking earth is only 24,901.55 miles!!!  If I ever get that many I'm booking a round the world flight.  I won't leave a single airport, I just want to annoy the fuck out of these cock suckers. 

At least I have rib eyes for dinner.  And red potatoes.  And macaroni and cheese.  And sour dough rolls.  And a bottle of wine.  Hmm, maybe I'll skip the movie for the wine.  Cause it's one or the other.  I'm not driving drunk.  And I don't feel like drinking alone, either.

No comments: