Thursday, February 9, 2006

My Yesterday

Any complaints about the new text?  I'm always open to criticism. 

Anyway, yesterday was a pretty good day.  I never did get to sleep.  I was up all night and day, except for a thirty minute cat nap before I shaved and headed off for school.  I did a lot of reading for the most part.  I've found that if I read during commercials and boring parts I can watch the shows I like and enjoy my book.  I do love to multi task.

I went to class and was extremely tired.  Stephanie was there, so I finally got my book back.  It's a good thing too because we got our first test today.  It's a take home exam that is due back next Wednesday.  There is no class Monday.  I think Stephanie and I are going to get together some time to work on it together.

I actually ended up feeling pretty good today, except for being tired as worn out plow horse.  But it wasn't so bad.  I guess I'm okay now.  My primal instincts kind of took over, but being the gentleman that I am I lined out my worries/situation so that there would be no misunderstandings.  There probably will be anyway, but I've covered my ass as best I could. 

Anyway, when I got home from school I stopped by WalMart, I am ashamed to admit, to get some groceries.  I got a couple of nice inch and half rib eye steaks and some KC Masterpiece marinade and broiled those bad boys.  I also made some mashed potatoes and Mac&Cheese, along with some French bread (alright, so I only sliced the bread...I wish I could make it fresh).  It was one of the best dinners I've had in a long time. 

While I ate I watched Wedding Crashers.  I finished before the movie was over, and since I got a call from my new lady friend soon after I finished eating I have not yet had a chance to finish it.  I'll probably do that after I finish writing this.  So far it hasn't been as good as it was made out to be by others, but I'll finish it before making a final call.  Oh, and of course the four dvds I rented, including this one, are now late.  Fuck it.  I never rent again until I can pay off the last late fee anyway, and I also have afree rental.

After dinner was nice too.  I guess my situation could be better, but what the hell?  I've got nothing better to do at the moment.  Things will change eventually.  I know they will.  This just doesn't have that lasting quality.  I think I deserve to live for the moment for once in my miserable life, though.

I'm actually feeling hungry again.  Round two with the Rib Eye?  Maybe. 

4 comments:

autumnsavril said...

The thing about relationships is that you NEVER know where they're going to go.  I started dating Clint SPECIFICALLY as a rebound relationship, just someone to get over my breakup, and we wound up being together 6+ years (thus far).

Moral of the comment?  Don't count your chickens before your eggs hatch.

Just sayin'.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

Here's the thing...there is absolutely no possibility of a future to this.  Not for me, probably not for her.  There are more reasons than I can count for this.

all4eyez said...

great font switch up , I can dig it
:)


Multi tasking , thats what its all about!
I do the same thing during commercials , hahahaha
You can get sooo much done when you can multi task.

WOW - sounds like dinner was yummy.
Better than frozen dinners
:P
About that  french bread... , get that Pilsbury doughboy stuff.
Take it out of the package , put it on a pan , bake it in the oven for like a half hour and Voila! its like homemade.
Good stuff.

Very glad to see you are staying hopeful.
:)

rampage841512 said...

What can I say?  This whole thing isn't about getting over anyone.  It's not even dating.  It's just sex.