Wednesday, February 1, 2006

I really like wine...

I'm feeling pretty good right now.  I've had a nice meal (spaghetti...and half a bottle of wine...and garlic bread), I watched a good movie (Bad Boys II), and I'm feeling about ready for bed. 

Today was okay.  I did a lot of cleaning up and picking up around my apartment.  It needed it, so I did it.  I also did a lot of laundry; changed the sheets on my bed and what not. 

I have to admit, the only thing that is missing is someone to finish off the night with.  But I'll get over it.  I've been up since 3:30 this morning, so I'm pretty tired.  Probably too tired for what I'd like to do.  Okay.  Maybe not that tired.  But you get the idea.

Class was okay today.  I'm really liking the subject (philosophy of law).  I think I'm really heading in the right direction with wanting to go to law school.  Anyway.  Stephanie didn't show up for class.  She didn't bring me my book yesterday so I figured I would get it in class today.  Didn't happen.

I called her after class.  Got her voice mail.  I left her a message.  She called me back but I missed the call.  She apologized about a million times for missing class and said she didn't mean to kidnap my book.  She wanted to know when she could get it back to me.  I told her whenever, as long as it's before next Monday.  I doubt that will be tonight, unless she is in the area.

Well, my clothes dryer's buzzer just went off so I think I'll go hang and fold some clothes.  Maybe I'll do another load too.  Or maybe I'll just go to bed.  I'd like to go to sleep in a good mood for once. 

I'll keep the rest of what I'd like to do to myself for the time being....

5 comments:

all4eyez said...

hey - where are u ?

u cleaned and were getting into your class on Wednesday -
Its Friday , whats new?
:D

autumnsavril said...

I thought you were trying to pull away from spending time with Stephanie, but here you are mentioning hanging out with her a lot . . . what's changed?

Avril

rampage841512 said...

She had my book.  I haven't been hanging out with her, just trying to get my book.  Once I found out she was in the class, I just kind of resigned myself to the fact that I have to deal with her.  On the other hand, I haven't seen John and Jennifer in over a month...lol.

autumnsavril said...

I'm not quite convinced that it totally slipped your mind that she'd be in that class with you.

You're in a catch-22 anyway.  I think you ought to continue to stay away from John and Jennifer, but they are/were your closest friends, and you said you don't have many others.

"Deal with her," huh?

Avril

rampage841512 said...

It did completely slip my mind.