Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ah, breakfast!

I just got home from having breakfast with a couple of guys at work.  It's a weekly tradition we've gotten into.  We go to this little hole in the wall diner (it's small but really nice).  It has this whole fifties soda fountain set-up.  It's a real nice place.  Anyway, the main reason we go it because of the really hot waitress that works there in the morning.  She's good for a few laughs too.  I was thinking about asking her to get a drink with me sometime but then I noticed the huge rock on her finger.

Anyway, breakfast was good.  I really enjoyed it.  It's nice to do something besides come home alone.  I'm watching Goodfellas right now.  It's a great movie.  I was thinking about it all night, so I came home and put it in.  I should probably go to sleep soon though.  I hate that I have to work tonight.

Next month I am going to this SCA event in Mississippi called Gulf Wars with a guy from work.  We were going to camp, but we couldn't get the cash in time to register so we are going to get a hotel room for the time we are down there.  It should be fun.  I'm going to have to get some things, but I think the main guy in our group (who I have yet to meet) is going to lend me some clothes and look into getting me some armor.  I'm kind of nervous, but definitely looking forward to it.

School has been okay.  We had our first test last week.  They are all take home test, and we were allowed to submit them electronically, so that's what I did.  It didn't seem that hard, so I hope I did good. 

Work has sucked, as usual, but that's okay.  I'll get over it, I guess.  Other than that, things have been pretty average.  I haven't done too much.  I'm waiting for money, mainly.  I'm expecting my income tax return check soon, and I'm getting a bonus from WalMart in a couple of weeks.  That will be nice because it will allow me to pay my grandfather back and take care of some other things as well.

No comments: