Tuesday, January 10, 2006

You can run, but you can't hide...

Guess who just called to tell me she is also in Philosophy of Law, and that she skipped class because she was afraid of scaring me off?  I can't fucking win, can I? 

You know what the worst part is?  I was there when  she signed up for the class, but I had forgotten.  I can't believe I forgot.  I could have taken something else.  But my mind slipped, and now I'm stuck.  I can't get out of this. 

I just hope she doesn't treat me like a stranger.  That would hurt, but I'd probably deserve it. 

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

Cut yourself some slack.  You didn't do anything wrong by dropping those classes.  You didn't do anything wrong by distancing yourself from the hurt.  It's self-preservation, and it's okay to do that.

Avril