Saturday, January 7, 2006

Well, now what?

I called Stephanie again last night because I never heard from her.  I left her another message, because I got her voicemail.  I just told her to call me before I went to work or sometime today.  I don't know if I'm going to hear from her.  And I don't know how to feel about that.  On the one hand, I feel really sad.  On the other, I don't like playing games with people.  If I hurt her or made her mad, and she wants me to do anything about it, she needs to tell me.  I'll do anything for her that I can, but I'm not calling her again.  I'm through.  I don't want to be, but maybe we both need time.  And maybe we'll be okay after.  And maybe not.  I don't know anymore.

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

Let her smolder in her anger, that's what I say.  Callous of me, perhaps, but as far as I can see, all of your so-called "friends" are being more than callous towards your own feelings.

Ave