Sunday, January 1, 2006

Well, I'm still here...

Things have got to change.  I can't stand to go on feeling like this day in day out.  My friends only serve to remind me of everything I want to forget.  So I'm walking away from all of them.  I just can't do it anymore. 

And I'm through with the hard stuff.  Permanently this time.  I might need some help with that, but I'll do my best. 

Now I've got to drop some classes and find another.  I'll only be taking one this next semester, it seems, and it won't be with Stephanie.  That hurts like hell, but I know I've got to do it.

2 comments:

all4eyez said...

Good Luck!
And I also say - i think this is a good idea....

not an easy one , or a happy one , just a good one

you will make it - you are a survivor
;)

autumnsavril said...

Everytime someone says you are a survivor, I get that song by Destiny's Child in my head . . .

But, nevertheless, they are correct, you *are* a survivor.  I agree with All4Eyez, and I am glad you made this decision for yourself.

Your friends are not your friends.

Save yourself the future pain.

(((((((Robert)))))))

Avril