Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Surprise, surprise...

Well, I was expecting an emphatic "Fuck no!"  I didn't get it.  I didn't even get a flat "No."  What I got was a surprised look, then an interested look, and then an, "I'll think about it."

My grandfather isn't the "I'll think about it" type.  He's always made quick decisions.  But he is actually going to think this one through.  That's a good sign.

I'm not getting my hopes up.  I'll survive, somehow, if this doesn't work out the way I want it too.  But he is thinking about it.  Hell, at the very least I might be able to get him to cover my medical bills.

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

So've you gotten an answer back on this yet??

Avril

rampage841512 said...

Not yet.  Tomorrow morning I have to take the car I'm driving to him so he can get new tires put on it, so I think I'll ask him what he thinks.