Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Robert's Picks

I missed last week, and I have not done much of anything in a while.  I've been reading a lot, or watching tv.  I need a new dvd player.  The one I have is no longer reading my cheaper dvds.  Fucking bullshit.  Anyway...

I am reading:  Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris (excellent)

                      Son of a Wanted Man by Louis L'Amour (good)

On tv, I'm watching:   The District (excellent)

                                 Nash Bridges (good)

My dvd pick of the week:  Mad Max, Beyond Thunderdome (excellent)

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

My dad is a HUGE fan of Louis L'Amour.  Owns every book he's ever written--in hardcover.

Ave

rampage841512 said...

Damn, that's pretty amazing, considering the guy wrote hundreds.  I've got about six leather bound additions and probably ten soft covers.  I got into him when I started working cause the books are small and I can keep them in my back pocket at work.  

He's good, if you like Western themes.  I always liked Western movies, so this seemed like the obvious next step.