Monday, January 9, 2006

First Class

My first class went okay, except for the lack of sleep.  I've had less than two hours.  Work's really going to suck tonight.  I still don't feel much better, but I've got some hope for the moment. 

My new teacher seems interesting enough, and so does the class (Philosophy of Law).  He's not dry and long-winded, and he seems to have a pretty good sense of humor.  The class is a lot larger than I expected, and pretty diverse.  It should make for some interesting discussions. 

I've paid my tuition and fees.  Now all I have to do it buy my book.  Then I'll have pretty much maxed out another credit card.  Wonderful.  Well, I think I'm going to watch some tv and try and get a little sleep. 

God, I love that girl.  I wish she could feel how much I love her.  Maybe if she could feel that, she would understand why it hurts me so much.  Why can't the girl be a fucking empath and make my life easier?  Oh, no.

As Zedd always says, "Nothing is ever easy."

No comments: