Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ave's Game (my turn)

1.  "Well I guess it would nice/ If I could touch your body." (Faith by Limp Bizkit-No One)

2.  "City's breaking down on a camel's back."  (Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz-No One)

3.  "Express Yourself."  (Express Yourself by Charle Wright and the Watts 103rd St. Rythym Band-No One)

4.  "There's something there!"  (Mondo Bongo by Joe Strummer and The Mescaleros-No One)

5.  "I came into this world as a reject."  (Nookie by Limp Bizkit-Avril)

6.  "My baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know for sure."  (Hey Ya by OutKast-Avril)

7.  "Don't worry about me/ I'm gonna make it all right."  (Fall Back Down by Rancid-No One)

8.  "Well a man came on/ the 6 o'clock news/ said somebody been shot/ somebody's been abused."  (Beer For My Horses by Toby Keith-No One)

9.  "Load up on guns/ bring your friends/ it's fun to lose/ and to pretend."  (Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana-No One)

10.  "Hey you, hey you, devil's little sister listening to your twisted transistor."  (Twisted Transistor by Korn-No One)

11.  "It's just one of those days where you don't want to wake up."  (Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit-No One)

12.  "I wanted you to know/ that I love the way you laugh/ I want to hold you high and steal your pain away."  (Broken by Seether feat. Amy Lee-Avril)

13.  "Whoa, Black Betty."  (Black Betty by Ram Jam-All4eyez)

14.  "Blinded by the light/ revved up like a deuce/ another runner in the night."  (Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann-All4eyez)

15.  "Momma told me/ when I was young/ come sit beside me/ my only son."  (Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd-All4eyez)

16.  "Shed a tear cause I'm missin' you/ I'm still all right to smile."  (Patience by Guns 'N Roses-No One)

17.  "I've seen you hanging round/ this darkness where I'm bound/ and this black hole I've dug for me."  (Falls On Me by Fuel-No One)

18.  "I would swallow my pride/ I would choke on the rinds/ but the lack there of would leave me empty inside."  (Inside Out by Eve 6-Avril)

19.  "Let the bodies hit the floor."  (Bodies by Drowning Pool-Avril and All4eyez)

20.  "Look into my eyes/ you will see/ what you mean to me."  ({Everything I do}I do it for you by Bryan Adams-NoOne)

Sorry it took me so long to do that, I've been crazy busy lately.  And thanks for playing.

13 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Wow, I know so few . . .

I want to say first before the ones I know for sure, though--#5 sounds like something from an Eminem song, and I've heard #19, I think it's called "Bodies," and I have no clue who sings it.

#12 is "Broken," by Seether, featuring Amy Lee from Evanescence.

#18 is "Inside Out," by Eve 6.

And in reference to a couple of entries up, I hate that song by the Police.  Awful, awful stuff.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I'm not the one who wears pink corduroys...lol.  Talk about awful stuff.

rampage841512 said...

I can't believe you don't know 6!  I'm guessing you missed it.  You are right about 18 and 12.  5 is not an Eminem song, but good guess.  It is sung by a white guy who supposedly raps.  What did they call that new genre, rapcore?  So stupid.  It's hard rock.  

And "Bodies" is also correct.  Drowing Pool is the band.

A lot of these are old songs, but popular.  A few are kind of obscure.

autumnsavril said...

LOL, OMG . . . #6 is "Hey Ya," by Outkast.

I can't believe I forgot to write that one in.

My bad???

Ave

autumnsavril said...

Hey, on #5 . . . is the next line, "Look into these eyes"???

I thought it sounded awfully familiar, in which case it would be "Nookie" by Limp Bizkit.

. . .  right?

Avril

autumnsavril said...

I have got to cut down on all these comments!  #20 also sounds familiar, but I can't really put my finger on it.

But I had not one single complaint about my pink corduroys from any guy at work.  I wouldn't expect you to wear pink cords . . . you're a man.  But for a girl, they are (were  ::sniff::) pretty hot.

:P

Avril

rampage841512 said...

Sweetheart, I think it's more the fit than the style or the color that matters to guys...me included.  But I never saw you in them, so I had this picture of pink cords, and it was kind of funny in my head.

You would be correct about number five.  20 is not that hard.  Think Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner.  The movie ended with that song.  

all4eyez said...

hey!
What kind of game is this???

What did i miss???~!!!

:(

looks funn

:)

all4eyez said...

ok...i think i got how this game works...
and i think i know some of these songs...
check it out...
#3 is that Madonna? "Express Yourself" or Salt N Pepa?
#13 this one is Ram Jam "Black Betty"
#14 this is Manfred Mann "Blinded By the Light"
#15 how about Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Simple Man"
&
#19 Drowning Pool "Bodies"

How did I do?
:)

rampage841512 said...

All of those are right except number #3.  The song is "Express Yourself" but by a different band.

all4eyez said...

Rock On!
:)

I thought it a bit odd that you may be randomly listening to something
along the lines of Madonna or Salt N Pepa....hahahahahah

all4eyez said...

i should have been paying closer attention it seems , i know a lot of the songs noone guessed

ahhhh der.
:P

Rockin list!

rampage841512 said...

I've always said that if people paid me a little more attention they might really figure me out...lol.