Thursday, December 22, 2005

This is what I'm buying...I hope posting it here doesn't get me into trouble...

This is actually not even a picture she has on the site, except in her journal there.  One of the reasons I find her so...fascinating, I guess is the word I'm looking for, is that she isn't one of those perfect beauties.  I like that.  I like that she has flaws.  It makes her human.  And that's one of the things that really draws me to women I find attractive.  It's her imperfections that make her perfect.  Uniquely perfect.

Although, I must admit, this particular picture of her doesn't really show those flaws.  And before anyone gets offended or somehow sends my remarks off to her...Flaws are not a bad thing.  I shouldn't have even used that word, but that's how people generally view another's uniqueness.  It's sucks, but it's true.

2 comments:

all4eyez said...

wow - thats deeeeep

rampage841512 said...

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.  At least I didn't get called a pervert.  As if it's a big secret that guys like girls wearing little to nothing.