Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Something has occured to me...

Every time, and I mean every single friggin' time, that I ask a girl out ,or just to do something with me, I feel like a complete dork.  I've always thought maybe it was just that shy part of me, but I don't think it is. 

I think that the idea of dating, of there being some 'way' two people are supposed to get together that involves this whole big plan or something is totally ridiculous.  So I feel like a dork because all I want to do in that moment is laugh.  I mean, I really do.  It's hilarious. 

I think I'm going to try going at all of this at a new angle, because the way I've been doing it, the way I've always thought you were supposed to do it just ain't working for me.  It's stupid for one thing, and embarrassing for another.

I think I am really, truly, just going to be me.  That means blunt...to the point...and brutally honest. 

I may get slapped...more than once...but you know what?  At least I'll feel like I'm being me.  And maybe I'll start enjoying this whole thing a little bit.

Hey, you're hot.  Wanna get a pizza and fuck?

 

What?  You don't like pizza?

 

Not even I am that brave, but that would be funny!

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Hahahaha, I laughed through most of this.  If you don't court someone, there's no way to know if you'll ever love them or not.  DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

:P  Worked for me, anyway.

Avril

all4eyez said...

yeeeaaahhh!
time to be the REAL you!
lol

:)