Thursday, December 15, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

I am now officially twenty-one years of age.  Oh, joy. 

I am enjoying my first legal beer.  Okay, so maybe 'enjoying' isn't accurate.  I'm not a beer drinker.  The stuff is quite vile.  But it's all WalMart sales, so I have to deal.  I'll have good drinks some other time.  

I have to admit, I don't feel any different than I did a few hours ago.  Hopefully by the end of the day I'll have my pistol license issue straight and I'll be able to carry a gun again soon.  I've been looking forward to that more than anything in all honesty.  I was looking forward to topless bars, but since that is suddenly out in this state I'll have to look into other things.  Like my cute neighbors bedroom window....

I'm kidding!!!!  Don't call the cops.

I don't know what I'm going to to later today, but Friday I'm having a bunch of people over to my apartment.  I am supposed to do something with Stephanie today, since she is going to be busy Friday night.  Her other best friend, Leslie, has a birthday on Saturday so they are partying Friday.  It's been planned for a while, so that's completely understandable. 

I saw this really hot girl when I went into WalMart to pick up my check and get my first six pack.  Unfortunately, as soon as I made eye contact and got a smile she dropped the box of tampons (Etymology: French, literally, plug, from Middle French...childish, I know, but kind of funny if you have a sense of humor about such things) she had been hiding behind her back...I'm still laughing about that one.  I didn't laugh then, I just smiled as she turned bright red and quickly walked off at a right angle from me.  She didn't have to be embarrassed.  I'm not one of those squeamish guys, but I guess I would have been in her position.

I guess I'm going to screw around for a little while, see if I can stomach this vile brew I have long enough to generate a nice buzz, and then get some sleep.  I wish I had a little company.  Yeah, female company.  Every once in a while I get into this mood...just like now.  And I feel like a buck in rut.  Maybe it's good there are no women around.  I'd be all over her like green on grass the way I'm feeling. 

And people thing legal prostitution would be a bad thing?  Sometimes a guy just needs a little relaxation therapy.

3 comments:

autumnsavril said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  Welcome to the legal side, hon.  Even if I had wanted to drink on my twenty-first birthday, I couldn't have.  I was pregnant at the time.  :)  And you're right, beer is the most vile of all the alcoholic beverages.  I would not drink one just to have alcohol on my birthday.  Eeeeeeeeeew.

I have nothing against legal prostitution, except that it would make cheating too easy on spouses.  ;)

Really, though, it's their body, not mine.  Not sure I would ever use one, either, though.  I mean, really, you don't know where they've BEEN!

Avril

all4eyez said...

oh , this is a funny one ~ i like this...LOL
Happy Birthday!!!
drink up!
hahahahahah
i cant believe WALMART sells beers there!
WOW!

rampage841512 said...

Yep, WalMart sells beer just about anywhere they can get a license.  But what is even better is the ABC store (Alabama Beverage Company).  It's basically a state run alcohol discount store.  I bought a small bottle of Jeger, and a couple of larger bottles of Southern Comfort and Johnnie Walker scotch (1 of each).