Saturday, December 10, 2005

Feeling real alone...

I'm feeling really alone right now.  I'm about to take a nap before going to work.  My grandfather let me borrow a car.

I keep feeling real scared.  I guess it's because I'm still scared that Stephanie could have been hurt when I had my accident.  I just want to see her and touch her and know that she is alright.  Maybe that sounds weird.  But I just want to give her a hug and hold her for minute.  I was so scared when they put me in that ambulance and I couldn't remember if she had still been with me or not.

I don't ever want to feel that kind of fear again.  I talked to her tonight.  I told her I wanted to get together sometime in the next couple of days just to hang out.  I just want to see her.  I still feel so afraid for her.  Maybe I just need rest, and I'll be okay. 

This has been really stressful, and it will probably only get worse. 

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

You are going back to work already?  Damn, hon, give yourself a break.  I am away for a few days and all this stuff happens--bad, bad, bad!!!

Take care of your health, or else there will be no more you to take care of!

Much love,
Ave

rampage841512 said...

It's either work, or a cardboard box to live in next month.  I'm hoping to get sick time for some of the time I missed, but I have to get something from the hospital first.  They didn't give me anything at all, so I'll have to call them and see what they can do.