Sunday, November 6, 2005

When masturbation's lost its fun...

I've had that song stuck in my head for days.  I do like Green  Day, but enough is enough.  I am bored out of my mind though.

I was thinking about going and seeing a movie today, but nothing looks good at the theaters I go to.  I wanted to see Domino (not playing), A History of Violence (not playing anymore), or something else.  The Legend of Zorro looks good, but I'm really in the mood for something besides PG.

I think I just continue reading and watching Star Wars.  I'm on The Empire Strikes Back, and so far they flow pretty well if you take into Obi Wan's "from a certain point of view" discussion in Return of the Jedi.  The original trilogy is kind of nitty-gritty, but then if you think about it should be...I agree with Lucas on that.  Anyway, I love the movies. 

I need something to do!  Damn, I'm so sick of sitting at home.  Damn it. 

I have been looking into this medieval battle reenactment thing.  It could be fun.

1 comment:

all4eyez said...

my advice , dont just look into it - Just Do It!!
:)