Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Robert's Picks (I ripped this off from Stephen King's webite)

Stephen King has a place on his website where he tells what he is reading that week, along with what he is watching on tv, what movies he's seen, and what music he is listening too.  I like the idea, and I've decided that I'm going to try and do the same thing every Monday.  I think I may also start doing reviews of the books I'm reading.

So, here goes....

I am reading:  On Writing by Stephen King (excellant)

                     Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan (excellant so far)

                     A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux (excruciating so far)

I am listening to:  Strange and Beautiful by Aqualung (good)

                          The Eminem Show by Eminem (excellant)

My dvd pick for this week:  Star Wars Episode III:  Revenge of the Sith (excellant)

1 comment:

all4eyez said...

Nice borrowed idea...I like it
I also think ,  who better than to get that idea from....?

:)

I think Stephen King is soooooo cool!