Saturday, November 5, 2005

A nice surprise

When I opened my door to leave for work I found a box lying right outside.  I picked it up to find "Amazon" stenciled on the side of it.  My books arrived.  I hadn't been expecting until at least next week. 

Anyway, I got At All Cost by David Weber, which is the latest in his Honor Harrington series.  I also got Shadow and Claw and Sword and Citadel, the first and second half of The Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe.  I love David Weber's work, but I'm not too keen on Wolfe.  I thought I'd give him another shot though.

 

4 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Doesn't J just rock your socks??

:D

Avril

rampage841512 said...

He's quite cool.

jhileb said...

doh..had i read this far i would have known what you got.  damn i'm a little slow on the take when it comes to keeping up on journals.  thanks for posting the same info twice..on my journal and yours, Robert.

actually i kinda suck...but i have my moments like everyone else.:)

j.h.

rampage841512 said...

It was no problem.  I think I elaborated a little more in your comment section anyway.