Wednesday, November 2, 2005

It wasn't so bad...

The test was not near as bad as I was thinking it would be.  It was not that easy either.  I'm not sure how I did.  On the first part, which was multiple choice type stuff I think I did fine, but on the essay part I'm not so sure.  There were two essays and I answered the first one pretty thoroughly, but I didn't like what the second was implying so I basically wrote an essay saying why asking the question was kind of a moot point.  I hope he likes my different approach.

Time will tell.

I still don't know what I'm going to do tonight.  I've been thinking of going to the mall.  I have not been in a while.  I don't like doing things alone, but why the fuck not?  I don't have anything better to do and I can't meet knew people sitting on my ass.  I might not meet anyone tonight, but I'm at least increasing my chances. 

I'm also planning on going to WalMart to pick up my check tonight.  I have a stack of bills I need to pay.  But don't we all?  I can so not wait until I am an established attorney.  I can have a house, a car, (a family?) and hopefully not have to worry about it all. 

No comments: