Friday, November 11, 2005

Fuck me running...

Shit fuck motherfucking uncle of a red assed baboon.  That's about how I feel right now?  Go figure.

We've all got problems, right?  Every.  Damned.  One.  Of.  Us.

Nobody's life is perfect.  I've never been naive enough to actually believe that anyone had a perfect life.  But I'll be damned if we don't chase that perfection.  We always do. Always.  We are always trying to make things work out when they just won't, trying to keep too many balls in the air when we know damned well we can't juggle for shit.

So what's your point, Robert?

I don't have one.  I guess...I guess I'm just saying, "fuck it."  Maybe we should all just chase our desires and wants as they come.  Plato's paradox of happiness states that we are willing to sacrifice short term pleasures for long term happiness.  But what happens when that long term happiness turns out to be not so great?

You've go to risk to try and get what you want.  I kow this.  I've risked, and I've been burned pretty badly I think.  A few times I've never mentioned and never will.  Sometimes I'm stupid. Sometimes I'm blind.  Sometimes I'm just plain stubborn.  I've got nothing to guide me in life but my own intuition, because frankly I don't really trust anyone else. 

Maybe I'm a fool.  I've never been one for playing the game by other peoples' rules.  I follow my own, and I pay for that every single day.  But would I do things differently? 

Nope.  I am who I am.  I'm not going to change.  For anyone or anything.  Hell, I couldn't if I wanted too.

2 comments:

all4eyez said...

nice words of choice here , LOL

good reading

you keep doing what you think is right over there.

you are the only master to your own destiny.

rampage841512 said...

Bad moods tend to bring out the best of my swearing...lol

Thank you for everything you said.