Tuesday, November 22, 2005

And you wonder why I'm a gun nut?

TOP 10 UNSAFE PLACES

Can you leave the front door unlocked? Better check this chart first.

1. Camden, N.J.
2. Detroit
3. St. Louis
4. Flint, Mich.
5. Richmond, Va.
6. Baltimore
7. Atlanta
8. New Orleans
9. Gary, Ind.
10. Birmingham, Ala.

AOL had a headline about the top ten most dangerous cities to live in.  I thought it might be interesting to check out.  Funny how L. A. and New York are absent, but the city I live in is number ten.

8 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Yeah.  They aren't even in the top twenty-five.  I was just looking at that myself a few minutes ago.

I am for bed.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

LOL...I just woke up!

autumnsavril said...

:)  It happens.  I am generally sleeping while the world is at work, and vice-versa.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

So do I!  I've got to go to work in less than an hour...lol

all4eyez said...

LOL
I seen this on the news.

And to tell you the truth I wasnt so surprised.
I did see another list , and a town in Cali was on there , I cant remeber which but I know it wasnt LA.
Camden is a scary one I know that but do you think , (seeing how you live there) - that Birmingham , Alabama should be #10 on that list?

rampage841512 said...

I do.  Stuff happens everyday.  Somebody gets murdered almost every day.  That doesn't take into account rapes.  They don't put those on the news for some reason, but you hear about them hear and there.  UAB's campus is relatively well patroled and well lit, but off campus in Birmingham is scary.  It's best to travel in groups.

all4eyez said...

WOW - thats scary!

That sounds like Roxbury , Ma.
And its funny that Roxbury didnt make the list!!

rampage841512 said...

Now, I'm speaking of Birmingham during the night time for the most part.  But there are some parts, like North Birmingham, that I don't like to be in during broad daylight.  I have, but never outside of a car.