Monday, October 24, 2005

Oops!

I just realized that two exams snuck up on me.  They are both in my history classes, so maybe that will be okay.  I'm only worried about the World History one because I didn't get a study guide for it because I skipped class to have lunch with Stephanie (it was worth it!). 

I am about to go to my US History class so that I can get a study guide and hopefully a little review.  I did great on the last test, so I'm not worried.  As long as I pass things are good.

Time to go.  Oh, and any students out there might want to check out www.facebook.com.  It's interesting at the very least, and I've seen some of my old high school friends on there.  It basically connects students to each other all over the country.  It's weird, one of those things.

5 comments:

autumnsavril said...

I see you have a biter link up . . .  Muahahaha.

I didn't know you were Tarquinne.  :)  I was kinda wondering who the heck that was.  And now I know.  I just failed a Celerity 2 quest on my secondary vampire.  That bites.  No pun intended.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

Yep, that's me.  I have not played two much.  Every time I get near a hundred pints of blood I forget to play for a couple of days and I have to start all over again..lol.

rampage841512 said...

I've felt very stupid these past couple of days.  My grammer and spelling have gone to shit.  Please forgive me.  "Too" is the word I meant in the last comment, not "Two."

autumnsavril said...

I go through whole weeks like that sometimes.  Luckily, though, I've made a good habit of reading back through everything I write before I send/publish it, so I catch most of what I do wrong.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I did, that's the sad part.