Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Oh shit, he did it...

Yeah, I did it.  I took Stephanie lunch at work today.  We hung out there and then back at her house.  She had to go back to work, and I left.  It was a nice day.  I really enjoyed spending the time with her, and I think she really enjoyed spending the time with me.  But it may very well have been the last time. 

I gave her the letter, and she asked when she should read it.  I told her when she was alone.  I told her I wanted her to keep what was in the letter between us, but that I didn't really have any right too.  She kind of laughed and said she would, but I told her I was serious about having no right to ask her that and that I was doing one of the most selfish things I had ever done.  She asked me if I wanted to call her after she read it.  I told her that was up to her, and I left pretty quickly.

I haven't heard from her.  I'd like to though.  But not if she doesn't want to talk to me though.  I hope she can forgive me.  I hope I didn't just destroy the one slightly good thing in my life.  I'm afraid I might have though.  She's been a great friend to me. 

But I do love her, and it was time I told her.

No comments: