Friday, October 7, 2005

Good morning

I asked that other girl out.  Her name is Brittany.  From what I can understand she just wants to date around, which is cool.  I'm not really looking for anything in particular right now.  I'm just kind of going where the wind takes me. 

So, anyway, we are going to go out next week when I'm off work.  She's out of school for the week so maybe we can stay out a little late.  I know it's typical and over done, but I'm going with dinner and a movie.  I've got my reasons.

Everytime I've put a lot of thought into a first date it's gone to shit.  So I'm fucking winging it.  Everytime I wing something like that I do a pretty good job.  Anyway, I figure dinner at this Italian place called Johnnie Corrino's, then a movie at the Rave, and then maybe some ice cream afterwards at the Ben & Jerry's place (which has outdoor seating).  See, winging it could be good. 

 

6 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Yay!  Maybe I'm about to sound crass and cold, but IMO, the best way to get over a girl is to try and replace her.  (Or in my case, man.)

I hope you have fun, and I'm glad you both intend to keep it light.  There's nothing worse than two people who are looking for opposite outcomes in a relationship--someone always gets hurt.

Avril

autumnsavril said...

How's that staff coming along, and when do I get update pics?

Avril

rampage841512 said...

To the first comment, I say:  I am not trying to replace Stephanie.  I can't, and won't, try to make someone else fit into that mold.  It wouldn't be right.  This girl is, I'm sorry to say, nothing more than a distraction at the moment.  I am no where near being "over" Stephanie.  I don't think I'm going to be for a very long time.  However, I am getting better at living with the shitty situation I've been stuck with.  I said a while back I wasn't going to make any assumptions anymore, and I'm not.  What happens will happen.

To the second:  It's pretty much done.  I just need to take pictures and put them up.  It actually looks really good.  

autumnsavril said...

I sooooo did not mean that first comment the way it sounded.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

Hey, don't worry.  Normally I'd agree with that comment.  That's just not going to work this time.  And I don't know if I'd want it too.

autumnsavril said...

You will, eventually.

Time sucks, but it works.

Slowly.

Avril