Sunday, August 7, 2005

This Just In!!!!!

So, I went to John's house around four today.  At least that's when I got there.  I told Jeremy we had to talk, and we went outside for a little chat.  I explained my feelings on the matter with him.  He said he didn't know how he got Stephanie's number.  Personally I think he might have taken it, but then again she could have given it to him.  Doesn't matter.

Anyway, we settled it.  He said he only wanted to be friends with her.  He said he wanted to see my reaction if he showed up with her.  I told him my reaction would have been to assume the worst and do all the violence to him that I am capable off. 

Anyway, that's done.  Now on too the important stuff.

Stephanie showed up.  At one point she went into John and Jennifer's room with Jennifer and Falon, John's cousin.  The guys were not allowed.  They were in there for a while.  When she came out she said she was probably staying the night and she was going to use the spare bed in Jeremy's room there.  I said Jeremy might like that a little too much, in my opinion.  She looked me right in the eye and said, "He doesn't have a chance."  I told her I almost felt sorry for him.  Almost, but not quite.

Anyway, a little while later John told me that Jennifer had told him Stephanie was interested in dating me and, ah, other things...hehe.  Anyway, I had kind of got that feeling when she made the comment about Jennifer. 

Me, her, and Jeremy eventually all tried to crash in his room.  We didn't do anything but toss and turn and eventually got up.  We watched a little tv and then Stephanie said she was going to drive home.  I walked her out to her car to say goodbye.  I took the opportunity, since we had all sobered up, to ask her if she'd like to go out.

Well, I'd say luck it with me.  Finally.  She first asked me if I wanted to make a commitment or if I wanted to go out and see if we wanted to make a commitment.  I told her I wanted to go out and then see if we wanted to make a commitment.  She said that she wanted to, but first she had to deal with her semi-exboyfriend Ryan first.  He's now at Old Miss University.  She told me to give her a week to deal with that.  Then we'd go out.  Then she laughed and told me that I was paying.

We said goodbye and she told me to call her.  I'll wait a day or too.  Or maybe I'll call her before I go to work.  I don't know.  I don't think it matters.  She said whenever.

Anyway, this is good news.  Finally I'm going to get the chance to see if she wants to be with me.  Hopefully she will.  But I couldn't ask her for an immediate commitment.  I like to take things slow.  And I think we'll both feel more comfortable if we know we still have options...lol. 

I can't wait until next week.

3 comments:

autumnsavril said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::Avril does a happy dance::

I think Jeremy was lying (come on, have you ever gotten a phone number and said, "Hm, I wonder how I got this?  Oh well, let me call it since I have it"?).  Either way, I'm glad you're friends again, 'cause it sucks to lose a friend.

The rest of this news is great!  I know this is a major triumph for you, and it makes me very happy.  Where do you plan on going for your date?  If you say dinner and a movie I will thwap you.

Best of luck!!

Avril

autumnsavril said...

By the way, that song SUCKS!

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Ave

rampage841512 said...

I like the song.  And the video.  But I've been a fan of the Pussycat Dolls for a couple of years now.