Friday, August 12, 2005

Things and Other Things

I'm feeling very relaxed right now.  It's really nice.  I'm going to be up for another hour so I can go deposit my check.  For now I'm just watching a little tv and kicking back. 

I got an email from UAB today telling me where my classes are.  For the past couple of semesters they've been waiting until the last minute to post them.  I'll check them again next Thursday when classes start to see if there are any last minute changes.  I need to buy my books soon.  I think I'm going to call Stephanie later today to tell her about the class assignments being posted just in case she doesn't check her email.  I don't know.  It's an excuse...lol.

I also applied for a new job this morning at Lowe's.  I'm hoping to get it.  Jeremy works there, so maybe I will.  I'm asking for $9/hour, and I'm hoping I'll get it.  From what Jeremy says I'll have Friday and Saturday nights off.  That'll be nice if I get the job, and so will the money.  It's only about twenty dollars more per check, but every little bit counts.

No comments: