Monday, August 29, 2005

No Class Today

Because of the hurricane my teacher canceled class today.  He could have done it by email (my archaeology teacher canceled class for tomorrow that way), but I guess it was a last minute decision.  I think he mumbled something about his wife not wanting him out in the weather if it gets worse later, which it probably will.  I wasn't complaining.

Right now one of the Cheech and Chong movies is on Comedy Central.  I think I'm going to go to sleep though.  I need some more sleep for tonight.  One more night and then I'm done for another two days. 

I called Stephanie on my way home and woker her up.  I didn't realize she would be asleep, obviously.  She said she'd call me when she woke up.  She sounded really tired.  I guess I'll pass out and then let her return the favor.

No comments: