Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Katrina, you fucking bitch.

I've briefly visited New Orleans on two occasions.  Contrary to popular opionion, the city stinks no worse than any other port city.  I know, I've lived in one and been to plenty of others.  It has a lot to offer culturally and historically.  And of course there are boobies.  Everyone knows you can see boobies for beads in New Orleans. 

Anyway, what has happened really sucks.  A lot of people are dead and dying.  Eighty percent of the city is underwater.  Worse case senario the city will have to be abandoned.  That's my thinking anyway. 

And then there are the looters.  Okay, if you are stuck there and have no water or food I'm a little sympathetic, unless I know you're hoarding.  But when you go into a WalMart and fill up a shopping cart with clothes and other 'non-essential' items you are just a thief.  I'm not sympathetic to you.  Looters should be shot on sight.  No questions asked.  Stick National Guard units all over the city (on dry land, on secure rooftops, in boats, anywhere safe), give them large supplies of food and water to hand out to stranded civilians, and issue them orders to shot looters on sight. 

 

No comments: