Monday, August 15, 2005

In the poker game of life, women are the fucking rake

Saturday I had a running conversation with Stephanie.  She seemed pretty busy.  I finally got to ask her if the week I had to wait was up, and she said it was but to wait until the next time we talked to say anything else.

I called her Sunday night and left her a message.  She called me back and we talked.  I finally got around to planning a date with her.  It was supposed to be next Tuesday (not tomorrow, the next one).  And yes, I did say "supposed to be."

My best friend just proved he is that, as much as he didn't want too.  Jeremy and Stephanie have been seeing each other.  They decided to start seeing each other the night of the party. 

So I got hurt, again.  This one is bad.  Worse than any before.  I don't know what I'm going to do.  I almost blacked out when I talked to John.  I almost vomited too.  I'm still angry so I have not quite gotten to the sad, depressed part yet.  But it will come. 

I'm going to try and head it off somehow.  Please forgive if it seems I jump into something new to quickly.  Believe me, I don't want anyone but Stephanie.  But I'm not going to get her, and the fact is I'm going to need someone close to help me through it. 

Times like these I wish I could run to my mother for help, but I can't, because I don't have a mother.

Turns out the MySpace thing was just a scam too. 

No comments: