Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Forecast says rain

There is a 40% chance of rain today.  I really wish there wasn't.  I'm sick of the rain.  I'm finished with work for the day, and I've got school today and tomorrow.  I'm also going to turn in my pistol license application tomorrow.  I've got a lot of other stuff to do too.  I've got to finish up the last revision of a short story I wrote before I submit it for publication.  I doubt it will be picked, but what the hell?  I need to work on my abridgement of Super System too.

Okay, now on to the other stuff.  My last class today is Race, Class, and Gender...with Stephanie.  I have not talked to her except for a few minutes last Friday and I'm feeling a little nervous.  I got to a point where I was feeling okay at work, but now I'm nervous again.  I need to relax, but I don't know what will relax me. 

I guess I'm kind of worried that she won't be there.  And I'm also a little worried that she'll show up and it'll be like nothing.  I don't know.  I need to talk to her and soon.  I'm going to see if we can meet some time today or tomorrow.  Today would be better for me. 

 

No comments: