Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Why me?

Okay, so this is going to be about my lack of luck with women lately.  First, that sex site thing is a total waste of time and money.  No woman I have encountered there seems to be at all interested in anything but a fantasy.

Second, I present the list:

Amber (hot pierced and tattooed girl Jeremy works with):  I called her, she said she wanted to talk and would call me back later as she was on her way to work.  She never called.  I waited a few days and called again, no answer.  Left a voicemail today.  That's all the effort I'm putting in.  It's probably too much.

Whitney (hot girl working in the Body Shop):  Eyeing me while I'm in the store with friends.  I go over and introduce myself, chit-chat, and ask for her number.  Crash and burn.  She has a boyfriend.

Random hot girl in pink at WalMart:  Makes a comment about my shirt which I take to be a conversation starter, engages in conversation and mild flirting for a minute before pointing out her boyfriend.  Rude bitch, both to him and me as I my intentions were obvious from "Hello."

Nicole (attractive friend of a friend):  I honestly think she's cute and would like to hang out with her.  She thinks I don't like her at all.  I'm trying to remedy that.

In the last month or so I've tried to get out and talk to more girls and generally try to get a few dates.  My success has been less than encourageing.  But I will be honest... 

It has been an interesting ride so far.  I'll try and keep it up.

2 comments:

jhileb said...

wow allot of bad luck.  just keep at it, as the worst they can say is no, and that's no big deal.  it's all numbers...the more you approach the better your odds get...seriously.  just don't let getting turned down affect your self confidence.  confidence and arrogance is very important in scoring or even getting dates with hot chicks.  

i'd let you in on a never fail secret/strategy, but this is not the place to spill this kind of valuable info, lol!:)  

j.h.


autumnsavril said...

ROFL at J's comment!

Anyway, I'm in agreeance with J--don't let your confidence get stripped, and it is a numbers game!

Don't you hate it when people think you hate them, but you've given them no reason to think that way?  I don't much get it myself.

Ave