Saturday, July 2, 2005

My Head Hurts

It seems like every time I wake up my head hurts.  It really sucks.  I don't really know what causes it.  Maybe it's standing vertical after so many hours and all of the blood rushing out of my head.  Maybe it's putting on my glasses or turning the lights on.  Whatever it is, it really sucks.

Work sucked last night.  I only got about three hours of sleep and I was not happy aobut that.  It seemed like everybody else was in the same situation as I was...pissed off.  Even the easy going people.  Bad night. And it got worse.  The trucks were late, and when they finally got here two or three pallets had to be restacked.  The rest were all leaning and unstable.   And they all way about a ton, literally.  No one needs to have one of those things fall on them.  I would sue the fuck out of WalMart if it happened to me.  Their distribution centers for groceries suck.

I'm probably going shooting tomorrow morning.  I'm not sure yet.  It will depend on how I feel, I guess.  I need to buy some fireworks  for Monday too.  Ah, yes.  That reminds me.

Yesterday I went to see War of the Worlds  with John, Jennifer, and Jeremy.  And because I finally got to see Jeremy he was able to give me the number of the girl he works with.  She's the cute one with the piercings and tattoos.  I don't know if I've mentioned her, but she thought I was cute...so.  Her name is Amber.  And I think she is coming to John and Jennifer's Monday night.  That would be cool.  She's so hot...

Well, here we go again.

No comments: