Friday, June 3, 2005

Sorry Avril, but here we go again...lol

Time for another entry.  Avril, it's wonderful to see you back and to read all of your comments.  I have thirty-two emails from AOL alerts with because of all your comments and my responses.  Wow.  I haven't had that many since AOL started the War on Spam.

Okay, now on to life. 

Last night work sucked.  Not only was it my Monday, but I was tired.  To top if all off my aisle was getting it's own personal inventory.  I had to work through all of my new freight and leave the overstock in the floor to be counted.  Then, every single item in my bin had to be pulled out, placed on the floor in the aisle near it's spot and either put up or left to be counted.  Aisle 7 was literally packed full of boxes and boxes of crackers and juice.  Oh, yeah.  It sucked.  The only thing good about it was that I didn't have to put the stuff back up. 

I slept most of the day through, of course.  It was nice.  I got up around six in the afternoon.  Jennifer called and asked if I wanted KFC.  I said sure.  Who can turn down a free meal?  She and John got that thing that has popcorn chicken, chicken strips, and regular fried chicken in one bucket.  They brought it over and we watched a George Carlin dvd I bought.  The food was good and Carlin is hilarious, as always.

They left to go to this pool hall called bumpers.  I wish I could have gone, but I have to work.  I fucking hate having to work on Friday nights.  I can't wait until I can take a Friday night off. 

Speaking of time off, I'm going to try and get a Saturday the 25th of so that I can go to Six Flags with John and Jennifer.  That would be really fun.  I'll have to do that tonight.  I'm supposed to ask three weeks in advance.

No comments: