Sunday, June 12, 2005

Crazy, crazy, crazy...

This week at work has really sucked.  Thursday sucked, Friday sucked, Saturday sucked, and Sunday is going to suck.  I hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it.  Oh well.  It's almost over.  One more night after tonight and then I can relax for a couple of days.  I don't know what I'm going to do, but I plan on doing something besides sleeping for a change.  I need to get out for a while.

I was planning on going to Six Flags in Georgia in a couple of weeks, but I can't get a day off work.  John and Jennifer are probably going to want to kill me.  I'll probably just tell them to go without me.  I don't want to ruin their fun.  It really sucks.  I've wanted to go for a long time and when I finally get the chance work fucks it up.  Now I know why most of the people in the world despise their jobs.  I should have went into another business, like high profile assassinations.

Speaking of assassins, Friday before work I went and I saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith.  It was an excellant movie.  Both Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie gave wonderful performances.  The movie was a really good action flick, plus it had a lot of funny scenes.  And there was also the romantic element there, though it was subtle.  I highly recommend it to anyone, especially married couples.  It puts a whole new spin on couples' therapy.  See it.  Right now.

Okay, finish reading this first.  Then go see the movie.

I'm feeling hungry right now.  I don't know what I want to eat.  I've lived off of spaghetti for the past week or so.  It was quite good, and I did enjoy it.  But now it's all gone.  I don't know what I want now.  I have things to cook, but not many.  Pizza sounds good, but I don't have any frozen pizza and I don't have enough cash to order one.  A hamburger would be good too.  Maybe Burger King.  That sounds good.  Over priced not-so-fast food, here I come. 

No comments: