Sunday, May 22, 2005

Tired and Clean

Now I'm tired and clean.  At least I'm clean.  I did everything I meant to do today, and then some.  Except for one thing.  I didn't get my hair cut.  I'm a little annoyed about that, but it's okay.

Jennifer called me and woke me up at three-thirty.  She wanted to know if she could come swimming.  I was going to get up at four anyway, so I said sure.  She came over with John (of course!), and Jeremy came with them.  We went and took a dip.  The water felt good, but the day was a little cooler than I would have prefered.  Jennifer mainly wanted to lay out anyway.  She bought a new bathing suit.  The top is strapless to reduce tan lines.  Funny thing is, those kind come off easier in the water.  She was careful though.

After we finished swimming, we went out to eat.  We ended up going to Chili's.  I'd never eaten there before.  I heard it was good, and it was.  I got a NY Strip steak.  It was good, could have been a little better, but it was good.  I enjoyed it.  I had fries and mashed potatoes with it.  Both of those were good today.  I'm glad I'm not on a diet!

I think I'll probably take a little nap before going into work tonight.  Swimming is tiring.  And I always feel like a nap after a good meal.  Tonight should be better than last night at work anyway.  I hope.

I have to take my Dell with me.  One of the guys I work with has been giving me stuff for law school.  Most of it is Bar review stuff, but it'll come in handy.  He's got this program that he wants to give.  He said he'd bring the disk and I could save it on my hard drive.  Hopefully it will work fine.  It'll given me some incentive to use it if I have it there in front of me all the time.

Okay, I think it's nap time now.

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

LOL, I remember the first (and last) time my top came off in the water.  And I don't even dive.  lol  Boy-oh-boy, was THAT embarrassing.

Avril