Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Swimming is always better with hot girls

I have two days off, so I'm very happy about that.  It's going to be nice to be away from the WalMart drama for a couple of days.  Hopefully I'll be enjoying all of my free time.  I have so far.

Yesterday Jennifer and Jeremy came to the pool.  Jeremy also invited two of his friends from school over, Tiffany and Amanda.  They're sisters.  Amanda is about to graduate with Jeremy and Tiffany is sixteen.  Amanda has blonde hair and Tiffany is a brunette.  They both have these absolutely beautiful light blue eyes.  I think Tiffany is the best looking, but I guess that's because I like dark hair.

We had fun.  Jennifer laid out for the most part, but the rest of us swam a lot.  I think Tiffany is a bit of tease, but that's okay because she is too young to really worry about anyway.  Besides, she's  a virgin and waiting for marriage.  I'm not, and I'm not.  No way.  Amanda seems to lean in the same direction as me, but I'm not really that interested in her.  Not for anything long term anyway.

After I got a few hours of sleep today Jeremy called me and asked if I wanted to go swimming with them again.  I, of course, said yes.  Jeremy came over and we went out to the pool.  We swam for about forty-five minutes before they got there because Amanda went to the tanning bed before coming to the pool, which is a little redundant if you ask me. 

We had fun again.  Amanda and Tiffany stayed a lot longer than they did yesterday.  We had a couple of chicken fights, which are always fun.  John came to swim too.  Jennifer didn't want to because she got a little burned.  Too bad for her.  She missed out on a good time. 

Now I'm just sitting here listening to music wondering what to do.  I'm probably going to try and get a few hours of sleep and then I'll be up the rest of the night.  I think I need to go get a couple of things first though, so I might do that. 

I talked to Stephanie the other day, and she is supposed to come over Wednesday to hang out with me, John, and Jennifer.  I've probably already mentioned that, but I can't remember.  Hopefully she won't cancel at the last minute.  I don't know what we're going to do, but I'd still like her to meet John and Jennifer. 

 And of course I'd like to see her.  It's been a few weeks, and I'd be a liar if I said I didn't miss her.  I don't really know how much I miss her.  Sometimes I don't think of her for a few days, and then when I do I can't get her out of my head.  That girl's got a hold on me and doesn't even know it.

3 comments:

autumnsavril said...

You sure she doesn't know it?

Did anything ever happen with the cop??

Ave

rampage841512 said...

She does know.  I've known that for a while.  It's how she keeps from getting hurt.  Long story.  But...I try to hide how much of hold she has on me from her.  Doesn't matter.  She knows how to push my buttons.  What's a guy to do?

rampage841512 said...

And I keep forgetting to ask about the cop, which pisses me off no end because I want his balls nailed to the nearest wall with a six penny rusty nail covered in acid.