Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

I saw the movie, and it was as perfect as it could be.  There were funny scenes, and there were sad scenes.  And while the tone was overall sad, it ended well.  It left you feeling that there is hope...A New Hope.  Funny that. 

Good movie overall.  Great fight scenes.  Ewan McGregor's acting was a little off, but for the most part he was good.  All of the other acting was good. 

I know I'm a little biased, so I'm going to like it alot better than some people.  Now, I'm going back to watching Star Trek: Enterprise.

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

I think we had a long discussion on Star Wars already, which is why I'm basically skipping these two.  ;)

That and I'm trying furiously to catch up.  I still have J's journal to do, too.

Avril