Friday, May 13, 2005

Good News

I recieved good news both yesterday and today.  Yesterday I got an email from Dell telling me that my new notebook computer has been shipped.  I should get it in the next week or so.  I can't wait.  I've wanted one for a decade, and now I'm finally going to get it.  It'll really be nice to take it to school next semester and use it to take notes, among other things.  I'm really excited about it.

I also got good news from Stephanie today.  She called to tell me that she had signed up for her classes and that she is taking the same philosophy class as me.  It's with the same teacher we've had for the past two semesters and we both really like her.  Stephanie didn't think she was going to be able to take this class with me because it doesn't end until 3:15 and she is supposed to pick up her siblings from school at 3:00.  She said she decided they could wait thirty minutes.

So I am in a really good mood.  I was feeling a little down since I didn't think me and Stephanie would have another class together, but now that's changed.  It's funny, because I almost can't wait for next semester even though I was dying for the last one to end quickly. 

Anyway, I'm hoping I'll get to hang out with Stephanie some time this summer too.  I don't want to have to wait three months to see her again.  That would royaly suck.  I'm thinking of inviting her to go swimming, if the pool here ever opens.  I heard from someone it doesn't until June, which is stupid because it's hot now.  And besides, I don't want to have to deal with the kids all summer long.  I mean, what the fuck am I paying $600 rent a month for?  I want to swim!

 

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

::cries::  This is where I need to start.  I think that's almost twenty entries.  Why'd you have to get so talkative when I went into hiding?  lol

I always hated the swimming pools in apartment complexes.  The only time I go to them is when I want to lay in the sun . . . but I won't be doing that this year, as I can't lay on my belly.  Next year I will be living in a different apartment.  Most of the people around here use tanning beds anyway.

Ave